Dating advice- want to find someone

Poop_Hole

Banned
Dating Advice-Trying to find a special someone

Please don't move this thread I didn't post in the other section because no one goes there. It is "lounge worthy"

I already tried match.com and it didn't work. Eharmony seems crappy. I am shy so I don't like talking to strangers in public.

Does anyone have any advice?

My advice to you is, work on not being so shy. If you are interested in someone but you are to shy and nervous to go up and just talk to her, someone else will. Just be confident in yourself and most important, be yourself.

Yeah but the walk up and talk to people strategy doesn't work. most of them already have boyfriends.

Then keep trying. Odds are you'll never see the person again anyways if they say no. What do you have to lose?

Yeah but the walk up and talk to people strategy doesn't work. most of them already have boyfriends.

You are taking the wrong approach. Just initiate conversation, don't worry yourself if they have a boyfriend or not. Your biggest obstacle is just being able to talk to women. I'm not talking about being "smooth" or anything, just chat as if it were hanging with one of your buddies. You will start feeling more comfortable and confident the more you realize that girls are just like you. Then, after chatting for awhile you find out she has a boyfriend, who cares! You at least had a nice conversation with the lady. If she doesnt have a boyfriend, then you can take it from there.

1. Don't use dating sites.
2. Find someone you know pretty well.
3. Get to feel comfortable to talk to girls.
4. Make her to like you for who you are.
5. See what happens.

Back
Top Bottom