Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually find that kinnda thing upsetting... Not just for the mouse, but for the person that did it. He really must have had serious issues to do that. It's not just that he fed it to the snake like that, but it's that he did it in a way that was just plain horrible. What an utter bastard.

i find it inappropriate and stupid because your not meant to feed live mice to any animal like that cos the mouse could fight back and hurt the animal but in some cases it is necessary as the animal wont eat anything but live but your not meant to wave the mouse about in front of the animal like that cos it just makes the mouse more scarred and desperate so its more likely the fight back

It's not inappropriate, but how your friend is acting and how he thinks that is funny is just appalling. He needs help...serious help.

i find it inappropriate and stupid because your not meant to feed live mice to any animal like that cos the mouse could fight back and hurt the animal but in some cases it is necessary as the animal wont eat anything but live but your not meant to wave the mouse about in front of the animal like that cos it just makes the mouse more scarred and desperate so its more likely the fight back

It's not unusual to feed mice to a reptile. My chemistry teacher fed a mouse to her boa constrictor every month because that's just part of her dietary needs. How the kid is enjoying it and having fun doing that is what I find horrifying.

It's not inappropriate, but how your friend is acting and how he thinks that is funny is just appalling. He needs help...serious help.

It's not unusual to feed mice to a reptile. My chemistry teacher fed a mouse to her boa constrictor every month because that's just part of her dietary needs. How the kid is enjoying it and having fun doing that is what I find horrifying.

yer but your not usually meant to feed them live mice you can buy mice already killed to feed to the animal as it is safer for the reptile

i agree however he is a jerk for the way he taunts the mouse with the reptile then for enjoying seeing a mouse being killed

You piece of shit, that's about as funny as cancer. Ian Brady started out abusing animals and look what he ended up doing.

I hope for your sake I don't meet you in real life as I'd like to feed you alive to an animal and watch you suffer, asshead.

Video flagged as animal abuse. I'll be checking back in three days to see if it's gone, you sick fuck.

LOL go ahead and come to cali, i really doubt you will... trust me you wouldent say shit in my face becauase your just a internet pussy.... its nature you guy's need to get used to it. the stupid mouse was gonna die anyways so who carers if you think its bad. you dont like nature? well go to another planet then because this kinda shit happens daily numbnuts

LOL go ahead and come to cali, i really doubt you will... trust me you wouldent say shit in my face becauase your just a internet pussy.... its nature you guy's need to get used to it. the stupid mouse was gonna die anyways so who carers if you think its bad. you dont like nature? well go to another planet then because this kinda shit happens daily numbnuts

yer in nature the reptile would have eaten the mouse but there would'nt have been some dumb prick there taunting the mouse and getting enjoyment out of it in nature ,

its a little mouse a damn lady would step on it and kill it, my dog used to eat them and i would enjoy seeing it because i dont have anymore annoying little mice in my backyard

its a little mouse a damn lady would step on it and kill it, my dog used to eat them and i would enjoy seeing it because i dont have anymore annoying little mice in my backyard

well thats just sick getting enjoyment out of seeing something die
i didn't have a problem with the mouse dieing its the way you thought it was funny and your friend got enjoyment out of seeing it die and the way he taunted the reptile with the mouse making the mouse even more scarred
plus he isn't looking after the best interests of his reptiles by feeding them live mice but oh well that's his problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom