Car Thread!

Yeah, he hasnt driven it much around us lately though, only the avalanche. He said he wants to sell it and eth R1 for a ducati...

Haha, he will probably get the nicest one they make, lol.
I cant remember if its a CL63 AMG or CLK63 AMG(looking at my 2008 ultimate car buying guide, lol) but its one of those two, and either one, has like 500hp... Thats a LOT!! lol

Yeah, unless you're turning your car into a track slut there really isn't any point to take out the cats. You're not going to get that big of a performance increase, it's going to be louder and it'll smell like crap.
My CAT was gutted in my firebird. It doesn't smell like crap though.

You're right, you wont get much of a performance increase, but you do notice a sound difference, or at least in a V8 :D

In a V8 you will get a performance increase. My friend has a truck with straights to glasspacks I think... That thing is LOUD!!! along with BFG all terrains... its a nice looking truck. Except its a chevy.

what size is that piping? it looks WAY too big for your engine. seriously, that engine doesn't move much air and would benefit from any scavenging it could get.

It's 2.5" piping. That's what the N/A guys run, boosted guys go to 3". stock is 2.25".

Back
Top Bottom