Is a 24" monitor to much?

I'd personally get a 24 inch Dell screen like Zer0cool if I could afford it (You already have an excellent sound system, like me :p)
It'd probably offer the full 1080p (in TV terms), and so would be fantastic for anything, but yeah, you would need a rather fast card to play for example Crysis at 1080p but most good LCD panels can stretch rather well now too.

I have a 20 inch screen though and love it, which is a 1680x1050 screen

I have a 24" and absolutely love it! Its perfect for me, not 2 big not 2 small, and you definitely don't move your head from side to side lol (unless u have it 2 inch away from ur face :) )

Hope the pic will give u a better understanding.

Cheers.

DSC06037.jpg

Nice. Good to see what one actually is like.

But DAMN man, that's one big-ass mousemat!

why stop at 24?
go for glory and get a 32" LCD TV
or a 40" Plasma :D
thatll get your juices going

why stop at 24?
go for glory and get a 32" LCD TV
or a 40" Plasma :D
thatll get your juices going

I second that! I've got a computer hooked up to our 56" in our family room. LOL 'Course that's just for entertainment purposes, PC games are a blast to play on it.

For normal everyday stuff, email, work, internet ... I still use our 19", but I'm looking to go 24" as well, so I'll be watching this thread for what you decide on and if you're happy with it, before I upgrade.

ive got a 22" and its perfect sized for me i wouldnt imagine how i would use anything bigger or smaller if you think you are going to make use of the full 24" then why not go for it

Allright, you guys talked me into it. Tommorrow I will be pulling the trigger on a 24". I will let you know what I think. What could it hurt. If I don't like it, then I will return it. what's a couple bucks in gas. Talk to you guys tommorrow.

All right, here's the scoop. I just bought a HP w2408h monitor. And WOW what a difference. I took back a 22' HP monitor and got this one. Holy s___ I really like this. I sit about 2 1/2 feet from it and it is not to big. You don't have to look from side to side to see the whole screen. Well maybe if your a pirate and only have one eye. But if you have 2 eyes your good to go. This monitor works with the ambient light in the room. The brighter the room is the brighter the screen gets. My son turned off the lights in the room and the screen got dimmer. I thought something was wrong with the monitor till I read all the features this had. If you are considering a 24' monitor. Please do not hesitate. It was well worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom