Oblivion Crashes

dakxxus

BSOD
Okay so after spending 2 hours last night downloading, extracting, and properly placing new mods for oblivion, I start up the game the next morning. Only to get in, pick my race and jump around in the prison cell. Then while that punk dark elf across the way starts talking, in the middle of the conversation, the game crashes. I though "okay.. ill just disable all the data files but oblivion itself". No difference. It will crash after about running for 30 seconds, whether or not its using a mod or creating an original character w/o mods. Its pissing me off at a scale that well.. hasnt happened since someone ruined a good pizza. I played it on this exact same system, same drivers, nothing updated, last week and uninstalled it for whatever reasons.. Any fixes?

lemme add the fact ive uninstalled it about 4x this morning, still nothing. Ive also disable the OC on my video card, put it back to stock clocks. But every time i install the game.. The mods are somehow back in the folders??? I cant manually delete em because i dont know what they are all named.

oh lol wel nver mind try a nother video card i had a 8400 gs that did that and i got a 9600 gso and it hasn't crashed since, have you tried not talking to the guy can you go into other areas without it crashing?

It crashes before i can get out of the jail. I will download a saved game and try that out..

yeah im stumped have you tried haing the internet search for a soultion yet?

Confirmed: Crashes inside and outside of the sewers, about 30-45 seconds in game time before it craps on me. Gonna try the official nvidia drivers..

750w. i dont think itd be the problem, i play crysis, lotro, tons of games all the time

Back
Top Bottom