a shocking and disturbing act in Edmonton

Yea, I've seen that at another forum.

What I find sad is that not one person on that bus did anything to help the victim.

Garnet Caton, who was sitting in front of the victim, heard the commotion and turned around thinking he was going to witness a fight.

Caton told CTV News that once he realized what was going on he screamed: "Stop the bus, somebody's getting stabbed, everyone get the hell off.
What a brave thing to do huh?

Wow, Ic ant believe some people. Thats crazy. I hope he gets the worst punishment. That guy didnt deserve to be slaughtered.

Yea, I've seen that at another forum.

What I find sad is that not one person on that bus did anything to help the victim.

What a brave thing to do huh?

yeah....its sad to see a whole bus of people run and leave the poor Innocent man. but its easy for us to say, but at the time of the situation, who knows what was going through peoples minds. but i totally agree...someone should have done something...even a group of people.

That really sucks, I'll never understand what drives people to do things like this.

That really sucks, I'll never understand what drives people to do things like this.

i don't think i'd want to know what drives people into doing these kind of things.

The movies "Saw" for example, are so disturbing, i am scared to know that there is even a guy out there thinking of these such movies. Like watching people torture other people, or themselves, to such extent...is extremely disturbing...and to know that there is someone out there thinking of crap like that...even haunts me more.

Back
Top Bottom