about me....

you shoot pigs?

wtf mate go away you tight
What sort of drivel is this??? You don't even make sense.

Do pigs have weapons in Australia? Get a better hobby my friend. Animals do not appreciate you shooting them for fun, and neither do I.
Not a very nice comment considering you don't know the guy or his circumstances, feral pigs in outback Australia are considered to be a noxious pest, people make a living culling them.

@ OP, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and pay no attention to the ignorant and uninformed. (The majority of members are not like these two)

EDIT: You're a ways out all right but I see Google Maps street view made it out there, lol

:)

Do pigs have weapons in Australia? Get a better hobby my friend. Animals do not appreciate you shooting them for fun, and neither do I.

Pigs are a huge problem in Australia. If their numbers weren't kept down then the farming industry would be ruined. Eveer seen the damage a feral pig can do to farming crops?

Hi!!! This thread, is about me. I live in Australia, in the sticks. We have cows, sheep (which go baa), and a heap of chickens. I sleep out in the shed, upstairs, wherE i HAve my own bed, and laptop so I can play AOE allllll day long. It s abit boring where I live, nothing to do, but too shoot pigs.. Great fun really. I've lived out here all my life, so don't know much of anything else. I'm just learning the computer business, so see how I go.

Welcome mate, good to see another Aussie, even if you are from NSW.

What sort of drivel is this??? You don't even make sense.

Not a very nice comment considering you don't know the guy or his circumstances, feral pigs in outback Australia are considered to be a noxious pest, people make a living culling them.

@ OP, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and pay no attention to the ignorant and uninformed. (The majority of members are not like these two)

EDIT: You're a ways out all right but I see Google Maps street view made it out there, lol

:)

well shooting animals is harsh.

Anyway I did mean to say wtf man, go away your tight.

I was in a rush

also what's culling?

Your right. Shooting animals for "fun" is NOT nice, and neither am I. Ignorant and uniformed? I think you are confused buddy.

Anyway, @ OP, I think we got off to the wrong start. Welcome to the forums. Yes, most of the people here are not like me. Hope you like it here. Don't let my views scare you off. Just don't shoot my dog. He is a "Pet" not a "Pest";)

welcome to CF, as you can see...the community here is for warm welcoming with arms wide open :).

Back
Top Bottom