Who would you liked to see as running mates for President ?

if he wasn't dead and since this is theoretical, teddy rossevelt i think he was the best president ever.I know it was 100 years ago but from what i heard he was amazing.

Id say get Bill clinton back in the game, he was a good President.
My vote for "quote of the day".
z7shysterical.gif

I think libertarianism goes too far. I'm all for limited government but what the typical libertarian wants is insane in my opinion, especially for the world's only superpower.

And didn't Ron Paul want to go back to the gold standard?

yeah its stupid that we aren't on a gold standard our money is backed by pure faith! and more control is the last thing we need is to be doing we are already nosing in other peoples buisness. the way i see it with the huge movement for anti pollution we are going to try and force other countrys to stop polluting and its going to end up as a war or only worsen our world status if thats even possible. we are hated almost everywhere. this may be a little of topic but i just got a nazi teacher a crazy enviormentalist she read a childs book where the main character the bad guy was a fat ugly man driving a truck. and showing the animals points of view and how much she thinks we really hurt everything.its called a hair in my dirt i was so angry. don't get me wrong im for the enviorment but the approach is going to get out of hand.

yeah its stupid that we aren't on a gold standard our money is backed by pure faith! and more control is the last thing we need is to be doing we are already nosing in other peoples buisness. the way i see it with the huge movement for anti pollution we are going to try and force other countrys to stop polluting and its going to end up as a war or only worsen our world status if thats even possible. we are hated almost everywhere. this may be a little of topic but i just got a nazi teacher a crazy enviormentalist she read a childs book where the main character the bad guy was a fat ugly man driving a truck. and showing the animals points of view and how much she thinks we really hurt everything.its called a hair in my dirt i was so angry. don't get me wrong im for the enviorment but the approach is going to get out of hand.

lol wut?

Back
Top Bottom