Who would you liked to see as running mates for President ?

Verbatim47

In Runtime
Like instead of Barack Obama(D) and John McCain(R)...

To tell you the truth I would have liked to see Joe Biden(D) and Ron Paul(R)...

That would have been very nice :eek:

Please post your replies, no harsh criticism, everyone has their own opinion. Thnx alot!

Ron Paul would be nice except he and McCain don't see eye to eye on the Iraq war or on economic policies. It really wouldn't make much sense, besides Ron Paul seems more like a Libertarian than a Republican. I do think Ron Paul would be a great choice to be appointed to head the Treasury Department in a Republican administration.
I'd like to see Romney as McCain's running mate because he has a know-how and experience with business and economics which are McCain's weaker points.
For Obama I think Joe Biden would be a good choice because he's got knowledge and experience with foreign policy which is Obama's biggest weak point.

Basically I think a good running mate is someone who can balance out the candidate, which means being strong where the candidate is weak.

I would like to see Arnold Schwazinegger (however the **** you spell that) running for President, if he could. While he may not be the smartest guy around, he gets smart people around him to help with his decisions, therefore it makes him a great leader. I don't care who runs against him, but I would like to see him running, again, if it was possible.

I'd love to Billary as running mates for Nobama. That would surely spell his demise in his bid for president. :D

I would like to see Arnold Schwazinegger (however the **** you spell that) running for President, if he could. While he may not be the smartest guy around, he gets smart people around him to help with his decisions, therefore it makes him a great leader. I don't care who runs against him, but I would like to see him running, again, if it was possible.

move to cali, im sure you'll change your mind really quick, budget problem's from bad decisions that he approved so ehh i dunnoo

move to cali, im sure you'll change your mind really quick, budget problem's from bad decisions that he approved so ehh i dunnoo
Please, do a little research. He's not the one who caused the budget problems. It's the damn California legislature that can't agree to a budget and get it signed. He's forced to react to their inability to get the job done. :rolleyes:

this is theoretical though he REALLY wants to be president but he can't due to the fact that he wasn't born here.

Have no idea who are the currect "running mates" but Id say get Bill clinton back in the game, he was a good President.

Back
Top Bottom