My CF review

and when we get little firebrands messing around, it's very annoying.

By "firebrands", I assume you mean me. If interjecting suggestions and ideas here and there over 3 1/2 years and still be well under 1,000 posts makes me a firebrand ... ok. My sincere apologies go to you Joga. I did make the mistake of assuming a CF Guru perhaps should know certain (possibly basic) things about computer hardware. Yeah ... that name calling business really is kind of annoying ... isn't it? :)

Welcome to CF lukaszr!

By "firebrands", I assume you mean me. If interjecting suggestions and ideas here and there over 3 1/2 years and still be well under 1,000 posts makes me a firebrand ... ok. My sincere apologies go to you Joga. I did make the mistake of assuming a CF Guru perhaps should know certain (possibly basic) things about computer hardware. Yeah ... that name calling business really is kind of annoying ... isn't it? :)

Welcome to CF lukaszr!

I don't know why you see it that way as I did not mean you. By firebrands I meant troublemakers; in another words spammers.

it's a forum that you can talk about just anything and will have members respond like a family or friends house....

i like it .... long live CF !!

edit.......

by the way, glad to see alot of members are steady posters now...

:| Honestly, I think CF was much better back ~2-3 months after I joined. Several of the very active members then don't post much and it doesn't feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom