Mac Osx on my pc?

Xiggy

Daemon Poster
been forever since i have posted in here
i have quit gaming completely..im only 16 years old and i am so burnt out on video games the only time i will touch one is if a friend wants me to play madden with him..thats about it
so all i use my computer for now is the internet and photoshop (im a photographer)
i was thinking of downloading a version of Mac Osx that will work on pc...just to see what its like...im using Vista lite right now..and its been crashing randomly lately...so i think if i try Mac Osx because all i am ever using is Itunes and im pretty sure there is a mac version of photoshop...what do you guys think?

you won't be able to get a version of Mac OSX for pc legally. good luck Mate, but mac has some tight security on their software.

^Tight security my a$$! I was able to grab updates for it...

Best bet is to try it out. Get Kalyway for Mac. I was never able to install IATKOS (Another Mac modded OS) on my PC...don't know why.

With Kalyway, you could grab a Mac OS X 10.5 DVD and burn an image. Try it before you buy it. It could be the best way for it. Although...your CPU must be 64-bit...ut looking at your cache, you have a P4 631 Cedar Mill...which is 64-bit.

so i can install lhuser?

and yeh they were telling me to get the iatkos
but where can i find the kalyway?

okay ill just try to find it at isohunt or something
so should it comes and a dvd image? and i can just burn it to a dvd and be set?

i was told that Macs OSX doenst have drivers for SATA connections
is that correct?
the day that Mac makes their OSX avaliable to everyone
is the day that i would install it on my pc
on all of my pcs

i was told that Macs OSX doenst have drivers for SATA connections
is that correct?
the day that Mac makes their OSX avaliable to everyone
is the day that i would install it on my pc
on all of my pcs

me too! :D

Back