Motherboard Name

I don't. I just try to answer the question or offer help to the best of my ability. It doesn't help the problem at hand to denigrate the OP in any way.

Head in the sand is always an option I guess. As I said in the rest of that post ... perhaps there's a need for clarification of what specific area a member is a guru in.

They're probably referring to an earlier post made by JogaBonito1502.

Maybe medicine really does taste the same.

Mostly between the PCI/PCI-E/PCI-X slots. Sometimes, it's between CPU Socket and RAM Slots.

you guys actually pay attention to the posts and reps?
i dont since some people spend most of their time on the social and get their reps from there and post count up.
and sometimes we get a +1 for like no reason at all.
everybody will have questions about computer parts, we all have our specialty in certain parts of computers.

you guys actually pay attention to the posts and reps?
i dont since some people spend most of their time on the social and get their reps from there and post count up.
and sometimes we get a +1 for like no reason at all.
everybody will have questions about computer parts, we all have our specialty in certain parts of computers.

yeah we totally understand that. Just wanted to make clear, but we were only kidding around about the whole post and rep thing. sorry if we offended anyway, it was only meant in a joking manner.

its kind of hard to be sound jokingly online.
unless there was like LOLZ!!! and HAHA!!! all over the post....

This is just stupid. Why base everything on post count and rep? Since when do those two factors mean anything at all?

Everyone will have a question once in a while, whether they've 1000 or 10 posts. And for all the people throwing "n00bs" and "epic fails" back and forth, honestly, it's just embarrassing that Joga's question can't be answered without insults.

Back
Top Bottom