Resident Evil fans!

yeah glove helps to mod it you can't do that with any normal controller!

theres 11 million wiis on the market that sounds like a big ass audience for 3rd partys to reach out 2

Depends on the developers. Most would rather have a platform that has the horsepower and future to optimize than a little remote with an accelerometer. Most Japanese 3rd party developers don't mind the Wii because they like to use it for weird things like Cooking Mama or Truama Center etc. A lot of the big guns like Ubisoft, EA or Epic Games aren't going to bother dedicating an IP just for the Wii. It simply doesn't have the foundation to build on. You have no hardware to optimize and no online service to expand the game.

I do admire and respect Nintendo a lot for such innovation, but the Wii really has nothing to build upon. I mean look at what they announced at E3 this year...a microphone and the MotionPlus? That's it?! :rolleyes:

its a new series of games you can't play Cooking Mama or Truama Center on 360 so it adds alot of new ideas to add to the table and makes a lot more fuin and variety.

I wouldn't want to play Cooking Mama or Trauma Center at all. Played it on my sister's Wii and I got bored out of my mind.

I can understand the fun and variety part, but what I said still rings true. The Wii has no hardware for developers to keep working on and no online service to patch games or even bring downloadable content to gamers. All Nintendo can hope for is that developers can still come up with weird and wacky ways of making different games that only the Wii Remote can control.

im saying some people do i hate RTS and that doesn't mean that shouldn'texist it just adds more to the table for people.

What are you talking about? Did I ever say the Wii "shouldn't exist"?

The Wii has great innovation, but it really doesn't deserve that much hype.

no jsut the games im saying taht some people enjoy it, thats were the hype comes from it new, im not knocking the others systmes i own all but the ps3.

Back
Top Bottom