Which video card is better?

kchi55

Fully Optimized
As the topic suggests I'm divided on two video cards, them being the 9600M GS and the Radeon 3650 Mobility. Anyone have any experience with these cards or have heard comments about these cards on whether or not one is better than the other? I'm finding mixed reviews about both.

If your going to be gaming on this notebook then I suggest saving your money and nearer christmas find another, maybe like a Mobility Radeon HD 3870. Depends which games you want to play really.

This isn't a gaming notebook, its a notebook for college so I can't really wait until the end of Q4 for a laptop, classes start in September =/.

here we go ati vs nvidia argument .......

Its not really an ATi vs nVIDIA argument, its just determining, which card is better, when comparing two comparable cards it can only be ATi or nVIDIA there aren't any competitors and chances are, if you're looking at comparable cards you won't be comparing two cards from the same company.

Plus, its AMD now.

Honestly, I know that the Mobility Radeon is cheaper than Nvidia in manufacturing. My thoughts goes to ATI.

Back
Top Bottom