How do I start in this business?

I need a way to pay through college in two years and I thought this is the easiest way to do it.

How can I get started in this business?

You've two possible ways to start - you may join the affiliate program and earn money from some companies. and also you may get a reseller hosting plan from some company.

The affiliate brings no risks and requires almost not invenstment, but the income would be limited very much. Reseller needs investments, time for promotion, site bulding advertisement - but you may gain lots of money if you do well.

- Create a site
- grab a reseller package
- Start promotion (how to do this is described on special sections at different hosting forums)
- get clients
- earn money

Good affilliate program as well as reselling is proposed by ServerPoint.com. If you are tied with budget you may resell from Webhostgiant.com shared package which is cheap and provides good opportunities.

As to the best way to start online business, you should first join affiliate program, where you can become experienced in online business. Then you can start reselling hosting in order to get knowledge in this sphere. After that you will be able start your own hosting company.
As to the company you can deal with, I'd like to suggest Hqhost.net and hostpapa.com, because their prices are not very expensive and these companies are stable, honest, flexible and reputable.

Affiliate program is a good start. You may get enough experience from that and it will help you to run your business next. I know a2hosting.com provides interesting conditions for their referrals.

I think the choice of the right hosting company is the main thing here. Start from cheap hosting company like SharkSpace.com. It's a good beginning indeed. They specialize in website application hosting including php hosting and mysql hosting. Both php and mysql are required to use many of today's most popular scripts including blogs, cms, fan sites, forums and shopping carts.

Back
Top Bottom