Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah..

on the plus side... fluffy is getting bigger.... soon he will be eating spammers!!!!!

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg
Cool snake!:cool:
Watch it though, he will get bigger and then he may give you a big hug for a long time,eat you then you will know him inside and out.:p

Cool snake!:cool:
Watch it though, he will get bigger and then he may give you a big hug for a long time,eat you then you will know him inside and out.:p

shhhhh..... Don't give away the secret.
Crap, now he knows.

anyways, here it goes: Mark, that boa constrictor (that is the snake it is, despite if you were told otherwise from reliable sources) wants to kill you.

lol freezing the food means your snake's a pussy... not to be mean or rude or anything but in the wild they have to capture there own food... not have it killed for them and frozen so they have no actual hunting skills =\ just my 2cents haha

that may be true... but a) its a captive bred animal and b) live feeding mice is illegal (and alot more expensive and dangerous for the snake)

its a royal python, haha, i decided to get one that only got to 4-6 foot.. lol.. wont be able to fit me inside it

haha, it wasnt me..... one of my friends decided that fluffy was a good name for him.. lol.. so she got to name him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom