Need Help with MotherBoard drivers

O_OName

Solid State Member
Hello,

I'm fairly new to computers and just reformatted for the first time. I've found my video card drivers but I have yet to find my mother board drivers. It's getting really annoying because I have no sound, I'm fairly sure it's on-board sound.

The model I'm using is KT4 Ultra Series. VIA KT400 Chipset based.

I want sound :(

Hello,

I'm fairly new to computers and just reformatted for the first time. I've found my video card drivers but I have yet to find my mother board drivers. It's getting really annoying because I have no sound, I'm fairly sure it's on-board sound.

The model I'm using is KT4 Ultra Series. VIA KT400 Chipset based.

I want sound :(

try this, seriously dude, google it, it's not hard...

VIA KT400 Chipset drivers

Ok, so I downloaded and installed the VIA Chipset 4in1 Drivers package and still don't have sound. Do I need to download any of the bios stuff?

download the MSI live update.

Yeah ... would have suggested this as well, but never had any luck with it working 100%. And to be honest, it runs all the time as a service and runs like a hog during startup time. Besides, the link I provided has all the drivers available for manual download and if he looks in his device manager for yellow "?" he should be able to quickly remedy his problems.

Sorry for being such a pain. I've installed the Chipset Drivers you have linked me to just fine, how ever I was not able to figure out how to install the other drivers successfully.

I could not find any executable to install them when I unzipped it.

As you can see here:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/643/96101767qu2.jpg

Any other suggestions to get my sound going?

Back
Top Bottom