Hahaha, hilarious Olympic Trial.

I'm pretty sure the dude is in the MOTHER F*CKING OLYMPICS of the WORLD..... I think he JUST might possibly know how to swim better than you ;)

Fail.

Not quite, the Olympic Trials aren't the same as the Olympics.

Dude, he wasn't even trying at the end. His legs weren't even MOVING!

lol

I'm pretty sure he was trying as hard as he could, but he was just to tired to swim the entire way.

I'm pretty sure the dude is in the MOTHER F*CKING OLYMPICS of the WORLD..... I think he JUST might possibly know how to swim better than you ;)

Actually, I swim myself thank you very much. Under 57 seconds for the 100m. :)

He only got in because the IOC had a wildcard draw that was designed to allow underdeveloped countries that don't have expensive training facilities to participate. He didn't even meet the minimum requirements to participate in the trials.

Like I said, he only took up swimming 8 months before the 2000 Olympic trials so it wasn't too bad. Just needs to work on technique and practice a lot.

Dude...honestly...I'm going to look it up on USA swimming right now...but I think I swam faster than that when I was 10 and and been swimming for a couple months.

EDIT: alvino, you go 56 long course meters? That's pretty quick, converts to like 48 short course yards.

When I was 10, I went 1:17.00 in the 100 yard freestyle, the first time I ever swam it. That converts to a 1:29.22 in meters. So I beat him by a solid 23 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom