What's your credit score?

DUDE MAN

In Runtime
I just recently checked my credit score and it was 603. Is that normal? What's the average score?

It was even lower before due to me being so careless and spoil. I used to have five major credit cards, and now I'm down to none. What a lesson; I had to learn the hard way. Well, at least it's going up now; just a bit too slow. Any ideas how I can make it go up faster?

What's your score? Why or how did you get that score?

Thanks.:D

I just recently checked my credit score and it was 603. Is that normal? What's the average score?

It was even lower before due to me being so careless and spoil. I used to have five major credit cards, and now I'm down to none. What a lesson; I had to learn the hard way. Well, at least it's going up now; just a bit too slow. Any ideas how I can make it go up faster?

What's your score? Why or how did you get that score?

Thanks.:D

603 isnt bad at all, especially now, but you should aim for 650. i dont know my score yet though

Your credit score will vary depending on which agency your checking it through. There's Equifax, Experian and Trans Union. They all have different scoring systems so 603 could be very different between each reporting agency.

The best way to increase your credit score is have only a few active cards and pay them all on time. Maybe take out a small personal loan.

If you have lots of cards that can hurt your rating because you become a credit risk.

If you carry more than 80% of your total balance on a credit card this also effects and lowers your credit score.

Anytime you apply for credit your score is effected.

Bottom line is don't apply for anymore credit than you need and pay your bills on time. Even accessing your credit score effects your credit rating by a few points.

As for my credit score that's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

humm.. ive got a grand on my credit card, im wayy overdrawn, and im earning bugger all.... ooh yeah, and ive got a loan repayment for my car too... and ive missed a couple of direct debits (overdraft limit wouldnt let me have any more lol)

i was doing fine until my engine mount collapsed and i had a very pricey repair to pay...

Back
Top Bottom