Any Canadians here?

mark thorpe

Golden Master
Ill be there in a week :) leave next tuesday

whats the weather like out there? im gonna be staying in the Algonquin Provincial Park for 10 days :)

im staying just off highway 60

getthere.gif

It's a nice area, I was just at a HUGE party in Madawaska, and by party I mean rave in a field.

haha sounds like fun.. im looking forward to going, will make a nice change to this country... whats the weather doing over there at the moment? as long as its more than 18 degrees and not raining all the time ill be happy lol

haha sounds like fun.. im looking forward to going, will make a nice change to this country... whats the weather doing over there at the moment? as long as its more than 18 degrees and not raining all the time ill be happy lol

It's rain right now, but it shouldn't be when you are up there. Should be well above 18.

It was 70+ (I don't use celsius) and sunny for pretty much all of July but since August started, the weather has seriously sucked here. I don't know about Ontario, but for the next few days, the forecast says showers/rain and a high of 61. Woo.

And for Algonquin Park (Brent), Ontario
:

Tonight
Cloudy. Showers beginning this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Low 15.

Wednesday
Day: Showers ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm. High 22. UV index 3 or moderate.
Night: Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening with the risk of a thunderstorm. Low 15.

Thursday
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 22.

Friday
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 21.

Saturday
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9. High 22.

Damn, the weather sucks in our province. All we get is rain, rain, rain, thunderstorms, cool temps....and that's it. Quebec is to avoid this year...like usual :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom