Computer Items for Sale

maybe it is HER private online store...either way, if she is honoring her prices and forum members are happy, why the comment?

i dont like the idea of someone coming in here and using our forum to advertise themselves, were not classifieds you know.

Do you have Dell 4600i (or just 4600) computer RAM? 512 MB preferred. I plan to get two.

Wow, you need to learn right now that there is no such thing as Dell Ram. You probably read that off of Dell's website, it is not true. Download CPU-Z (Look in my signature) and you will find out exactly what kind of Ram you have, then you can buy any Ram with the same specs. Dell Ram, is highly overpriced.

Hi
Do you have Biostar 7NCG motherboard or FIC AU31 mobo and their price. I am looking for a replacement montherboard for my busted Emachines T2825 (AMD Athlon™ XP 2800+ Processor and NVIDIA® nForce™2 chipset.

Hi Everyone,

I'm back been away for a while, had too much things on my plate to deal with. I missed the forum, for all of you who asked for prices, i'm really sorry i didn't get a chance to reply to you, let me know if you still need anything.

Hi Everyone,

I'm back been away for a while, had too much things on my plate to deal with. I missed the forum, for all of you who asked for prices, i'm really sorry i didn't get a chance to reply to you, let me know if you still need anything.

What's your price for a 9800GX2 or an Antec 850W TruePower Quattro? If you carry them...

Back
Top Bottom