Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get better at golf. I can hit the woods great now. But I have a hard time getting out of them....

Takes a lot of balls to golf like me though! That's why, when I die, I want my balls to be buried next to the old bag.

Golf is the sport that can REALLY piss you off though!! lol.

So like these dudes threatened to beat my arse because i woudlnt shut up and stuff O well the world is against me and its my fault :)

I'm getting better at driving onto the fairways. I need a new driver, though. I hate the feel of mine. I'll get a nice 240 yard drive, but then its not the straightest shot, and there is no center mark on the club so its hard to keep aligned during the swing. I'm thinking I'll get the callaway FT-i.... their square driver. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.hulu.com/embed/Dg2a2IPvh-YyF7V4QYV6tQ"></param><embed">http://www.hulu.com/embed/Dg2a2IPvh-YyF7V4QYV6tQ"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/Dg2a2IPvh-YyF7V4QYV6tQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

well that was a wasted test no videos on this site?? well how do you make polls on this forum?

I'm getting better at driving onto the fairways. I need a new driver, though. I hate the feel of mine. I'll get a nice 240 yard drive, but then its not the straightest shot, and there is no center mark on the club so its hard to keep aligned during the swing. I'm thinking I'll get the callaway FT-i.... their square driver. I've heard nothing but good things about it.
Yeah, I just have RAM clubs... crap. Along with a callaway big bertha heavenwood 7 fairway wood. I like it a lot.

I have started to develop a slice lately though... I tried my friends Redline driver, and I had some good 270 hits nice and straight, but then I went back to mine, which is a couple inches shorter.... Lost a good 20-40 yards, and accuracy. I can hit my 7 wood pretty far sometimes though. 250 off a tee before I think.

I haven't tried one of the square drivers yet, I've heard they're very good. I also have a bit of a problem with driving the ball straight but my driver has a center marker on it which helps. I'm getting better, I just need a bit more practice.

retard.jpg

I Lol'd at this photo :D

I haven't tried one of the square drivers yet, I've heard they're very good. I also have a bit of a problem with driving the ball straight but my driver has a center marker on it which helps. I'm getting better, I just need a bit more practice.

yea. Its a nice driver, just it doesn't work for me. I'm probably gonna try and pick up a used FTi after this season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom