How to get more member?

sherwood

In Runtime
Hey,

I am not advertising my forum in this thread. What I want to no is that what are the best ways to get more members and people visting my forum. Like whihc is the best place to exchange posts like adminfusion is there any better places?

Got any ideas at all they would all be welcome! :cool:

Your signature is one more plus for you.
During reciprocal link exchange you should try to exchange link with high page rank site which will certainly get more traffic in your website. Be sure to create and include Meta tags on every page.

Avdertise advertise advertise is the best way. You need the members that you do have to keep on posting as often as possible. On a different note though...unbanning George was not a good way to keep members you have.

Would you say having george back actully stop members from joining because he is there? If so then there is no point in having him there.

I can't speak for anyone else so I can't really answer that. But I wouldn't wanna go there while George is there. He adds no value to a forum whatsoever. Obviously it wouldn't stop people who don't know him...but I honestly don't know of anyone on these forums who likes him..........

Yes Thank you for your views. But I told him before he was brought back that if anyone didn't think he should of been back then he will go. As he has not spammed anything really. But A few pointless posts whihc I have told him not to do but If he carrys on posting like that then there will be no point in him being here.

Want to make more members? Have contest on the forum for recruitment. And the grand prize is like 25 bucks or something.

Yeah but there can be one flaw in that. If the winner of the contest has only recurtied like one person and then I would have to pay them 25 bucks. I might as well but that type of money into advertisement.

Well this isn't advertising but it worked for me when I had a website. I used to jump through blogs commenting on peoples articles/posts and I kept putting a link to my website at the end of my comments; If your going to do this make sure your comment is worth posting, that's why it was a success.

Oh thanks for the advice. I am going to be promoting my site as much as I can where ever I can (and I don't mean I will spam places). And I will spend a lot of time makeing new threads with good contnet ;)

Back
Top Bottom