Resident Evil fans!

why would sega?
doesnt capcom publish there own games?

Sorry, I meant Capcom.

Their ports aren't very good either...I remember when playing RE4 on PC I had to use my Xbox 360 controller because the game didn't support mice so if you used the keyboard you had to use the number pad for aiming.

Yeah honestly I'd rather see video game based movies in CGI than live-action. Since capcom appears to be involved with this one, it will probably be loads better than the live action movies.

Arhg I still need to play RE4, I have the GCN version.
I was gonna buy the PC version, but that port is so terrible, recorded cut scenes, console controls (why not just play it on a console in that case...)
and the quick time events are broken too. From what I could tell playing bits and pieces between the PC and GCN versions, if you do a quick time event, the video being played changes to the one where you succeeded.. making it rather jerky.. it's seamless on the GCN.
Real time rendering FTW.

Of coarse, then theres the fact the PC version uses textures and models from the PS2 and not the GCN version... which makes the GCN version the best one. Though there are some really nice texture projects out there for the PC..

rez4 wii edition was madddd fun
the wimote controles made making head shots very fun
to bad it didnt take advantage of any wii horsepower
2 bad no game out yet does except for condiuit

yeah not even smg did it for me thats what really made me mad, sports was another that utilized the power well though man.

Back
Top Bottom