>.< vista probs.

The Processor isnt dual core, So wouldnt it just be 512?

Whats the worst that can happen? It wont ruin my hardware will it? Cause any over heating, etc

can create an issue in reg and fubar the pc. but single core can have 2 l2 caches if im correct but wait for spyware banisher to post first.

But no hardware problems though right? I can always back up the registry, before I make changes. But I dont want it toasting the mb or ram.

But no hardware problems though right? I can always back up the registry, before I make changes. But I dont want it toasting the mb or ram.

alrite. i see where you went wrong. heres a little background info for you first

the pentium 4 HT is NOT a pentium dual core. i suggest you change your signature. the HT actually has a VIRTUAL dual core, but not a real one. that is why it says you have 512x2 even though it isnt really that much.

in this case, put down 512. not 1024.
remember, change your sig

oh and btw, any changes to the registry shud NOT destroy any part of your harware.

in this case, put down 512. not 1024.
remember, change your sig

I'm sorry. Thats my laptop, the one in my sig. The one I am talking about is my dads desktop. Hp a340n 2.6 ghz P4, 120 gb hdd, 512mb ram.
Those pictures are for my dads desktop. Not my laptop.

I'm sorry. Thats my laptop, the one in my sig. The one I am talking about is my dads desktop. Hp a340n 2.6 ghz P4, 120 gb hdd, 512mb ram.
Those pictures are for my dads desktop. Not my laptop.

oh i see. if you are trying to do this on your dad's desktop, then 512 it is.

Back
Top Bottom