Is crysis reall that fun?

well the first bits really nice but it does get worse towards the end man...

I think its pretty fun. However im only in the first portion of the game, ive heard that the last 3/4 of the game is just horrible. Also the multiplayer is the worst i've ever seen. Personally i didn't spend the money on a 4870 for crysis, i want to be able to play FarCry2 good, which is supposed to be out here before too long. FarCry is always amazing...

I prefered it the second time I ran through it after a break.
Expectations were less, so I did actually find it enjoyable.

I played Crysis a couple times. It was recommended to me for learning a first person shooter for a noob like me. I just can't seem to find the time to really get to know the game.

I played Crysis a couple times. It was recommended to me for learning a first person shooter for a noob like me. I just can't seem to find the time to really get to know the game.

whom ever recommended crysis as a way to learn FPS is shall i say, limited in FPS experience? :p. crysis is a tough game to get used to. not only do you have to aim, shoot, duck but at the same time you have to be stealthy and try to use your suit controls the right way. just adding that suit crap in there makes it more challenging and strategic. granted i love that addition, its not the best for beginners..

Back
Top Bottom