First Time computer builder

ah, i see.
What i meant about the RAM is that the speeds of the ram that you are going to get (533 MHZ) and the one that comes with the mobo/cpu (800 MHZ) are different.
So when you get them, the one that comes with with mobo/cpu will have their speed be lowered to 533, and i think theres a small noticeable difference between going from 533 mhz to 800 mhz.
If you plan on using the 4gb to be in dual channel, i dont think its possible due to the speed difference. From what people tell me, dual channel needs RAM to be in the same speed and Timings, so its best to have the same RAM and bought at the same time.
I looked at the RAM again, and it seems that the timing is different which means dual channel will not work. From what i experienced, Dual Channel Ram goes faster than Single Channel Ram.
Thats why i posted the link of the RAM thats the same as the one the comes with the mobo/cpu.

sorry if this doesnt make any sense

I perfectly understand you.

Remember I am a first timer (virgin) at this stuff. Thank you for telling me this. And thank you so much for helping me out. Does everything look like it'll fit and should I put in another fan?

EDIT: I just realized I need a cd/dvd drives. Anyone want to pick me out one?

The burner you posted can be used as a CD/DVD drive.
everything should fit, i dont see any conflicts between all the parts.
Seems like the case comes with the needed fans, you can get another fan for the front so it can blow against the HDD so the HDD wont get as hot. But i dont know if it could hold an 120 mm or an 80 mm.

no, not really.
i think its better to have 1 drive than 2 or more.

EDIT - well i am going to be away for a couple hours or so, so if you got anymore questions maybe somebody on this forum can help.
and ill be back later to check.

Oh I just realized... I need a fast hard drive. The one I posted is going to be the slave. Want to pick out a master? :]

Back
Top Bottom