Hahaha, hilarious Olympic Trial.

LMAO!! he was slow, I could swim faster then that, and I wouldnt be dieing at the end of 100m, lol.

I wish I could make the Olympics like that, lol that time wouldn't even make our high school JV squad.

hahahaha man thats so funny ,

is trying out for the Olympics or a school swim team lol that was good

hahaha lmao, that was funny as hell!

And the dude was slow anyways!

But it is funny :D

I laugh at their dumbassness.

LMAO!! he was slow, I could swim faster then that, and I wouldnt be dieing at the end of 100m, lol.

I wish I could make the Olympics like that, lol that time wouldn't even make our high school JV squad.

You should all walk a mile in his shoes before making any criticisms. :rolleyes:

Let's see you all make something out of nothing. It's the spirit and determination that counts.

Yep, 2000 Olympic trials.

You should all walk a mile in his shoes before making any criticisms. :rolleyes:

Let's see you all make something out of nothing. It's the spirit and determination that counts.

Agreed. That isn't too bad of a time considering he only took up swimming 8 months before the trials and he only had a 20m hotel pool to practice with.

That way we are a mile away when we criticize him and we also have his shoes.

Yeah, he has really bad technique. His breathing is all wrong, no extension of the arms, choppy kicking...etc.

The other two must've kicked themselves for doing that...

I'm pretty sure the dude is in the MOTHER F*CKING OLYMPICS of the WORLD..... I think he JUST might possibly know how to swim better than you ;)

And the dude was slow anyways!

Fail.

I'm pretty sure the dude is in the MOTHER F*CKING OLYMPICS of the WORLD..... I think he JUST might possibly know how to swim better than you ;)

Fail.

But he was slow, his time was good but not very Olympic level. You could see him tiring haha...

Back
Top Bottom