Need help with changing CD icon

haddad287

Solid State Member
Hi guys, I am new to this forum

So I got a question, I heard it is possaible to change the CD picture icon of a CD or DVD for example

Whenever you put in a CD with jsut files that you did a copy and past the Icon beside the Cd is a Blank CD, i want to know how to change it to a picture of my choise

could someoe please help me?

make an auto run, if you bought it you have to make a new one, paste this as an autorun:

[autorun]
icon=youriconsname.ico

the icon has to be an ico but it may work for a small jpg to, the size of most avatars.

just like the autoruns on all cds and that should work.

what do you mean make it a autorun?

How do I start? can you please give me more information on how tot make a autorun file with my chosen icon?

so do I put the ico file with the autorun file?

do I need to keep this in?

Code:
[autorun]
OPEN=SETUP.EXE
ICON=SETUP.EXE,0

shell\configure=&Configure...
shell\configure\command=SETUP.EXE

shell\install=&Install...
shell\install\command=SETUP.EXE

try the link instead thats a little more for moderate users i edited my last post try the freeware first.

I dont want to make the icons, I already got them. I made them using another program

ok, After I got the icon, (the name of the icon is MSOFFICE.ico)

would my autoroll file look like this?

Code:
[autorun]
OPEN=SETUP.EXE
ICON=MSOFFICE.ico,0

shell\configure=&Configure...
shell\configure\command=SETUP.EXE

shell\install=&Install...
shell\install\command=SETUP.EXE

and do I put the ICO file and the AUTORUN file in after the disk has been created? or before

that software makes and changs icons use it for that just impirt your current .icos idk if that script will work you need a programmer to tell you that.

so that program will automatacally put my ICO file as the current icno picture for the CD ?

Back
Top Bottom