Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called having a job. It's always nice to have a source of income. I'm glad mine pays $13.40/hour...woot.

Heh, just remembered payday is this wednesday.

They're getting money for attending and doing-well in school. That is being spoiled IMO. School is an obligation, not a favor that you do and expect to be rewarded for it.

They're getting money for attending and doing-well in school. That is being spoiled IMO. School is an obligation, not a favor that you do and expect to be rewarded for it.

well over here college is not an obligation its not compulsary i could have gone and got a full time job when i was 16 but instead i went to college , and i only get this money because my familly have a low income so the government deem that i need £30 a week to attend college

my feet are killing me. walked 7 miles playing a round of golf, and the socks started to really dig into the toes, so now they hurt really bad.

And I have to do it again tomorrow, and drop at least 12 strokes to make the golf team.

@muz. you should have explained that our £30 a week is not a reward. its simply for families with less income. it helps students by books, school stuff, etc. the fact is people like us just waste it on booze though :p
the point is we are not spoilt and theres a reason for getting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom