Video Compression Software

dakxxus

BSOD
Well after my latest gmod video being 13GB, i think the only way to get it into youtube is to compress it. Sony Vegas saved it as a huge file, and i need some kinda software that will take it and make it less then 1GB?

I have two questions for you.
1. What resolution are you playing/recording the movie?
2. What video recording software are you using?

I have two questions for you.
1. What resolution are you playing/recording the movie?
2. What video recording software are you using?

1900 by 1200 recorded with fraps at 30 FPS. I thought ahead of time to make the recorded FPS lower because i wanted it to take less space. Its seems it didnt make that much of a difference. It is a registered copy of fraps, and the entire edited video is no longer then 5 minutes and 30 seconds. It contains both video and audio, no music or sound effects added so far.

1900 by 1200 recorded with fraps at 30 FPS. I thought ahead of time to make the recorded FPS lower because i wanted it to take less space. Its seems it didnt make that much of a difference. It is a registered copy of fraps, and the entire edited video is no longer then 5 minutes and 30 seconds. It contains both video and audio, no music or sound effects added so far.

When using video recording software, the higher the resolution the bigger the video is.

This should help.

-Play windowed at a lower resolution like 800x600 (better quality too)
-use the link that i sent you in a message and use source recorder

Back
Top Bottom