Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done outlining half a chapter for my History class. I have to do 4. It took me 3.5 hours. I was to specific on the the beginning, towards the middle I started just writing the ideas and concepts so it went faster. Hopefully, when applying for college this will make a difference.

Chicago just passed an ordinance, your not allowed to walk and text on the sidewalk at the same time, and you can't have more than 2" of underwear showing if you sag your pants. Ridiculous, not that I wear my clothes like that, but they're starting to tell us how to wear our clothes?!

I don't know what problems you had, but not being a asshole might not be a bad idea.

LOL.My Rig is FINALLY working properly :D

<rant>

So when i got the parts,i put it together,switched it on,and XP Would freeze,and vista was being retarded (i was dual booting).So i formatted the hardrive,and put vista on there.It was working ok but my Wireless card only showed up half the time,and i was getting random BSOD's.

So i formatted again,using a different Vista disc (I had misplaced my XP disc),and the same thing,Only it wouldnt boot for all the BSOD's! So i 'found' an xp disc,i installed it.I was then dissapointed with my new GPU's Performance,it was stuttering! Still BSOD's though.So over then next few days and i was busy,also i couldnt be bothered with fixing it.

So i woke up this morning,and decided i had to get it working! So i 'found' :D Another XP Disc,i installed it,and still problems! So i though it would have had to be a hardware problem! So i reset my BIOS,And Still problems! So i tried restoring from a bakcup,but then the motherboard would only recognize 130gb of my hardrive!

So i was ready to email bulzi for selling me a faulty motherboard (LOL),When i tried a last ditch effort in see'ing if there was any new BIOS Revisions,And low and behold there was! So after a BIOS Flash later,It works like a charm! It's performing like it should!

</rant>

Anywho,because i have done so well in my schooling,my parent gave me $500 w00t! So i have just ordered my Z5500's,So i have $180 left.I was thinking maybe a Logitech G15 or a new keyboard like that,Any ideas?

icon14.gif

Ubuntu and Firefox.

Actually Firefox 3.01 On XP Runs Really well! I Think Mozilla just won me over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom