Look what UPS brought me...

BMW parts are ridiculously expensive. But I love them too much to care :p

Tell me about it. OEM BMW parts are way too expensive.

But if you can find OEM M parts or parts from other tuning companies like Hartge or Dinan then it's well worth the money. :)

If you look for brand names generally you will be alright. I feel like my setup is perfect for a daily driver. The drop isn't too harsh, the stiffness is adjustable from a nice comfortable weak to a break your back firm, and turned down it rides probably nicer than stock (air shocks), it just rebounds a little quicker on bumps and stuff. If your seats have nice butt padding then there's not much of a difference in comfort besides watching your car bounce around in relation to your head even if you go firm.

Ohh I see. Okay that's cool. Just wondering.

yer but BMW's arent meant for lowering as it just compromises the ride comfort
Beamers are made for performance more then comfort, same with mercedes. If you want comfort, get a Cadilac.

If you want it all... Comfort, Style, Speed, performance, women, high flying suspension... Get a Ranger, nothing else has it all. Plus, they sit a little higher then all the Focuses and BMWs on the road, so you can see better too... lol, jp with you guys.

Yeah, have fun with the body roll. I like to stay planted on the road, thank you very much. :)

lol. Yeah I guess I should rephrase some of that. High Flying 4 link suspension OR performance, lol.

BTW if you do start looking, there are a bunch of Tein counterfeits. Mostly on springs only though, if you use your head and buy real kits you will be alright. You might want to look into Eibach Pro Kits too.

Yeah, I need some coilovers too. I can't stand the fender gap and the body roll is starting to bug me.

Back
Top Bottom