More game ideas?

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
Okay so I'm bored and can't think of any more games to play. I'd like some recommendations, and I'll list off what I have

***CURRENTLY HAVE*** (In alphabetical order)
Americas Army
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 1942 Road to Rome
Battlefield 1942 Secret weapons of WWII
Battlefield 1942 Vietnam
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2 Collection
Battlefield 2 Special Forces
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Combat Arms
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike Source
Covert Ops
Crysis
CS:CZ * CS:CZDS
Day of Defeat: Source
Doom 3
Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil
Far Cry
FEAR with all expansion packs
Flatout
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Half Life
Half Life 2
Half Life 2 EP1
Half Life 2 EP2
Half Life Source
Mobile Forces (kickass lan game!)
Need for Speed Underground
Portal
PREY
Quake 4
Rainbow 6 Vegas
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2*
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadows of Chernobyl
Serious Sam II
Shadow OPS: Red Mercury
SIN: Emergence
Splinter cell Chaos Theroy
Splinter cell Pandora Tommorow
Team Fortress
Unreal Anthology

Guess I should get bioshock too, one game I don't have, and possibly Just Cause, and maybe Medal of Honor

Star wars games maybe? Republic Commando isnt bad. umm, GRAW2. Gears of War. Halo. Assassins Creed. Mass Effect. Lost Planet.

So basically you like shooters :p

Do you have Team Fortress 2 or 1? I've never played 1, but 2 is really good, and that's the one that got all the publicity.

Bioshock is good, Mass Effect if you want an RPG/shooter...oh how about Halo 1/2?

EDIT: superman beat me to it

if you wanna racing sim, check out live for speed

the demo is fun, and the full game is great. awsome physics, but the graphix are a little out dated

also, for BF2, download a mod called Project Reality.....it takes time to get use to, but u wont be dissapointed

Maybe star wars games, GRAW was soo crappy I'm not going near GRAW2, gears of war isn't an FPS, Halo is boring, I don't get a gun in assassins creed, mass effect also isn't an FPS, lost planet also isn't an FPS.

Forget to clarify, play FPS's lol.

I have Team Fortress 2, but used to have 1 as well, forgot what happened to it? but it's locked to a steam account I don't have the PW for.

GRAW was soo crappy I'm not going near GRAW2

GRAW2 is very, very good. At least try the demo, it's an absolute quantum leap forward from the original GRAW.

gears of war isn't an FPS

It's one of the best games I've played in years, granted the 360 version is much better than the PC version. The multiplayer is all out fun and the graphics are fantastic.

Halo is boring

Yeah, I'm not 100% sure why I play it. I've got friends that play it and I only ever play it with them now because it's too boring to play on your own and get matched with randoms. This is why I rediscovered GoW.

lost planet also isn't an FPS.

Sure looked a lot like an FPS to me when I played it but then again I didn't give it much playtime.

Avoid BioShock; it sucks balls and is honestly the most boring game I have ever played in my whole 20 years of gaming. It's an overrated shitstain which gets boring in literally 15 minutes, mindblowingly repetitive and everybody is creaming their pants over it because it's got a "good" (actually it's piss poor, but don't upset the fanboys) story and shiny graphics. It's not even worth your while torrenting, avoid it.

To be honest, I can't really recommend anything new. All of my suggestions I was going to give you are already on your list or you don't want them.

Back
Top Bottom