Look what UPS brought me...

Gotta figure in maintenance, gas, and insurance though. They are all pretty cheap for me.

That is true. Premium gas is not cheap nowadays. :(

Here you go Cabbs. Just for you. <3

41c3a726.jpg

That angle actually makes the ass look big. :p

Yeah, a lowering would do nice.

Offtopic: Just got back from Hot Import Nights, lots of nice cars. I took 1.2 GB of video and photo's, I'll post them tomorrow. I was disappointed with the girls though. Most of the girls attending looked better than the models :/

I got mine from there... Koni Sport kit, i.e. rebound adjustable shocks and springs with non-adjustable ride height.

That auction isn't as pro as mine was though, it had pics of the box and stuff.

Yeah, a lowering would do nice.

Offtopic: Just got back from Hot Import Nights, lots of nice cars. I took 1.2 GB of video and photo's, I'll post them tomorrow. I was disappointed with the girls though. Most of the girls attending looked better than the models :/

yer but BMW's arent meant for lowering as it just compromises the ride comfort

I got mine from there... Koni Sport kit, i.e. rebound adjustable shocks and springs with non-adjustable ride height.

That auction isn't as pro as mine was though, it had pics of the box and stuff.

How is it? Quality? Ride feel? I always get the feeling that eBay suspension kits are all cheap rebranded or fake stuff.

yer but BMW's arent meant for lowering as it just compromises the ride comfort

Not really. The stock suspension is already pretty stiff for a OE setup. BMW's are known more for handling rather than ride comfort.

If you look for brand names generally you will be alright. I feel like my setup is perfect for a daily driver. The drop isn't too harsh, the stiffness is adjustable from a nice comfortable weak to a break your back firm, and turned down it rides probably nicer than stock (air shocks), it just rebounds a little quicker on bumps and stuff. If your seats have nice butt padding then there's not much of a difference in comfort besides watching your car bounce around in relation to your head even if you go firm.

Back
Top Bottom