Dead Easynote

jbell

Beta member
Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum so i hope that i'm postig in the right place.

I have a Easynote modelH5315 which started to play up a few weeks ago, first it shut down with a blue screen saying windows had shut down to protect itself or something like that, when i restarted it it would only go to a screen saying something about boot system, the next day it started as normal and worked for a few hours the done the same thing, this happened on and off with varying times that it would work up to last week.
Now it won't boot up if that's the right phrase at all, at one point it came up with a message saying hard drive fault, so at the end of this long winded pot is there anyone who could give advice thanks mick.

First off when your system shut down and you restarted it, that screen was probably saying you had a system failure and asking if you wanted to boot into safe mode or boot up normally. This is normal after you receive something like a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).

If you have a hard drive fault, when you load up does it give you an option to run check disk (chkdsk)?

If it is not a hard drive fault then it might bad memory.

Or

If you have installed anything recently it could be conflicting with computer.

Back
Top Bottom