desktop

spmorgan21

Baseband Member
When I try to log on to my computer, i get this error twice and then when I get logged on my desktop items don't pop up like the internet and such. So i have to CTRL, ALT, Delete and then new task, then put in desktop to make them come up? and when I try to go to like User Accounts it wont let me get in there to change anything or when i go to delete a program. just started doing it, and it a band new computer?

When I try to log on to my computer, i get this error twice and then when I get logged on my desktop items don't pop up like the internet and such. So i have to CTRL, ALT, Delete and then new task, then put in desktop to make them come up? and when I try to go to like User Accounts it wont let me get in there to change anything or when i go to delete a program. just started doing it, and it a band new computer?

My first guess would be explorer if your desktop icons arent coming up, Try CTRL +ALT+Delete and click new task, and type in explorer.exe. See if that helps.
Thats just mt guess. Try it, if it doesnt work, wait for someone else chimes in.

Back
Top Bottom