Most random Newegg review?

superman22x

Golden Master
Pros: What can I say...this card ROCKS!! BUY IT!! It runs anything and EVERYTHING that's thrown at it. Chews it up and spits it out. Smooth as butter!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! Cons: Newegg dropped the price by $20 the day after I bought it! It runs a little warm....download EVGA Precision Tool to increase the fan speed. I'm runnin' mine @ 60%...over that it gets LOUD!! Waiting for the rebate now....rebates blow...just drop the price! Other Thoughts: Had a dream last night that we were being invaded by UFO's...it was really cool...but no one's cell phones would work...so you couldn't call anyone to tell'em what was happening or take pictures to prove it really was. Buy when you looked up into the night sky...there were all shapes and sizes of UFO's buzzing around....guess you had to be there!!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130325

Top that! lol

Read the other thoughts section

Not as funny as some eBay comments. Some comments on there are just ridiculous. :p

lol @ d-lew

I am a walrus. I type using my flippers. Hee.

i geeked the f***k out at that lmfao..

I know you will never believe me, but i seriously i found this on newegg in the CONS section of a Microsoft Keyboard review

Let me describe the perfect date: I take her out to a nice dinner. She looks amazing. Some guy tries to hit on her... now he wants to fight- so I grab him- I throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja's got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor. She's scared now. I take her home. I'm holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss... I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time... but I knew.

I've saved it on a notepad to laugh at it once and awhile. funny shit

33 out of 43 people found this review helpful. haha thats great im going to leave a random one some time thats just funny....

Back
Top Bottom