Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of appraisals, what do you guys think I'd get for my ASUS A8N SLI Deluxe, athlon 64 x2 4200+ thermaltake 430w PSU and a gig of ddr-400 ram?

psu: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153023

rest is outdated, but it still runs great, and I have the original packaging for all of the stuff.

and what about if I sold the whole thing with a fresh (legal) xp install, 250gb hard drive, a nice case, mouse, keyboard, no monitors, no speakers, and whatever else I have in the case?

I'm thinking of building a new PC. This thing is getting a bit slow for gaming, even after a reformat.

Well it depends on who he sells it too,A Complete n00b Or Someone who know computer.My nan and pop payed $600 for a 1.6Ghz AMD Sempron,256mb RAM,60gb HDD.I Told them that they could get a MUCH Better computer for that price,but they didnt listen :(

Too change the subject,tommorow im getting the parts to build a PC Interfaced Slot car timer,Im going to be using reed switches (They activate when near a magnet),they are going to be interfaced through parralel,and then the software is a DOS program,which is going to be running on a P2 233Mhz,Running DOS 6.1 :D

Considering a basic official timer is $60,And it's only going to cost me $5 (I already have a spare starting terminal and laptop).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom