American Sensei ......... How're going? You OK?

5th'd:p

But AmericanSensei, Keep your chin up bro. What ever happens, happens, so just roll with the punches and remember it won't last forever and it will pave the way for new opportunity's and experiences. Until then, hang in there. And in some way, as it is in everything. Experiences like these have a way of working themselves out for the better, it may not be immediately, it might be days, weeks, months or years but at some point this experience may just be the catalyst needed for something greater;)

Actually if you want, AmericanSensei, just gimme a PayPal link. I'll donate a few bucks if it helps. :)

I appreciate everyones concern. To give a brief update, I'm still homeless in a sense living with my partner, Still in the court systems with my Ex, and I'm struggling to get caught up financially. All in all, I have a huge family with the LAPD, and they have been there for me through it all. My partner has been a true blessing with everything they have provided. I still have a mess with all the credit card companies, banks, etc, But it's nothing that can't be resolved with a little time and patience.

As for my Ex, She's been on her best behavior, as I'm just waiting for just one slip.

just whatever you do, don't do this: http://ghostnote.net/vbforum/showthread.php?t=26063

good luck with the courts and stuff. I hope you get a fair share of the stuff.

I REALLY appreciate your efforts guys to help me during my times of struggle, It really hits home and means alot that you guys are willing to band together and help me in any way you see possible. A few more details, I just lost my Apartment, and she charged up alot of credit cards. The Credit Card companys are meeting me halfway on the situation as I did grant her joint account access to my cards, which is partially my fault, which is why they are not clearing the charges all together. For my housing status, We split rent 50/50, I paid 800 she paid 800, I alone could not afford that on top of a $400 truck payment. There were other things that took place that are working their way through the legal system, But like I previously stated, that's just time. I'm financially stable at the moment, I just need to find new housing with or without a roomate, Most of which are those on the force, But again, No rush and It will eventually all fall back into place for me.

For those of you that did now know what happened, Here's the original link.http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=821464#post821464

Actually if you want, AmericanSensei, just gimme a PayPal link. I'll donate a few bucks if it helps. :)

kinda what i was thinkin too. at least we could help cover some gas or something. :rolleyes:

Again, Thank you, All of you, For your continued support.

Hey man if you need your ex to "disappear", My friends and I can take care of it.

Just let me know ;)

Back
Top Bottom