American Sensei ......... How're going? You OK?

He got screwed, bad. I hope just as much as you guys that he gets his life straight.

I appreciate everyones concern. To give a brief update, I'm still homeless in a sense living with my partner, Still in the court systems with my Ex, and I'm struggling to get caught up financially. All in all, I have a huge family with the LAPD, and they have been there for me through it all. My partner has been a true blessing with everything they have provided. I still have a mess with all the credit card companies, banks, etc, But it's nothing that can't be resolved with a little time and patience.

As for my Ex, She's been on her best behavior, as I'm just waiting for just one slip.

Good to see you have a large support group, it sure helps.

Time is a great healer, hang in there, things can only get better.

I appreciate everyones concern. To give a brief update, I'm still homeless in a sense living with my partner, Still in the court systems with my Ex, and I'm struggling to get caught up financially. All in all, I have a huge family with the LAPD, and they have been there for me through it all. My partner has been a true blessing with everything they have provided. I still have a mess with all the credit card companies, banks, etc, But it's nothing that can't be resolved with a little time and patience.

As for my Ex, She's been on her best behavior, as I'm just waiting for just one slip.
i didnt see your original thread about this
but im sorry to hear about this ,At least you have people in your life on your side helping you out and im sure as time passes you will be able to resolve the current situation you find yourself in and be back on the straight and narrow financially

i as well didnt see your original post. sucks to hear that everything turned out the way it did, really sorry to hear it. i'm really glad you have the support i get from the FD. going into situations like we do creates a bond you cant explain. my buddies dad passed about a month ago, and the whole "family" aka. station, was there for support. we all went and did landscaping, cleaning and cooking and still are, just little chores to keep their heads above water. its good to have that kind of backing. ;)

anyway, glad you're slowly getting things figured out. at least you have a positive outlook, thats good to hear.

Just from the tone of that post it sounds like your doing better. Like other's have said, having that big family support does help a lot. No family is closer than those of Combat soldiers and civilian Emergancy Responce (Cops, EMTs etc.) and this is just further proof of it. Thank god for your co-workers, they are one of a kinda.

If you need anything let us know. :)

Back
Top Bottom