Help with school assinment !!!

There will be not world.... It will have ended 8 years ago....

I dont really think that :)
crap, i just saw absynth haze's post :( I HAVE THE CF SYNDROME!

Hmm
maybe what the price of oil will be like in 2020 with china and india even furthur on into their industrial development
The situation n the middle east , will there still be a war going on in iraq and will there still be conflict in isreal
What will the economies of the western world be like
how technnology will have advanced in 12 years
theres endless things you could present about

maybe present the day in the life of a person in 2020 and what it will be like

technology. theres so much to talk about. computers, cars, tvs, etc.
then theres the more boring things like pollution, prices, businesses, etc.
theres loads to talk about. sounds like quite an interesting essay (as far as essays go :p)

the world ending in 2012 is bull.

noone can say when the earth is going to end.

imo the world will go on for another 50years and then we will be on another planet and so on, thats how I think humans will forever go on moving from 1 planet to another, for all we know it could be going on right now trillions of lightyears away, theirs over millions of planets imo also.

we wont move planets ... well i dont think so. its taken so long to make this one half decent. the whole operation would just be too huge, costly, and time consuming. it would therefore be total madness.

the world ending in 2012 is bull.

noone can say when the earth is going to end.

imo the world will go on for another 50years and then we will be on another planet and so on, thats how I think humans will forever go on moving from 1 planet to another, for all we know it could be going on right now trillions of lightyears away, theirs over millions of planets imo also.

noone can say when the world will end just as much as noone can say when the world will not end , who knows it could happen in 2012 , before then there could be any number of natural disasters which could seriously change the world as we know it ,
we are a species just as the dinasoars where and we could be wiped out just as they where . yes we are more inteligent than them but we could still be wiped out and we couldnt do anythi g about it

Ok, Thanks every one.
you gave me some great topics and im going to finish it off today

Thank you guys

I am kind of stuck again , I think I will try do a minute on pollution now , but im just not sure how to start it off.

something about icecaps maybe? ozone layer?

how would I start it :D thx

Back
Top Bottom