Gallery: Cases

cabbs what kinda camera are u using? and your a photographer? your pics are so clear and perfect

heres mine :D
100_1218.jpg

100_1219.jpg

100_1221.jpg

i also have a 4pin cpu extension comin in the mail tomorow and i'll have that run through the back of my mobo and then im thinking about sleeving some of my cables. is it hard?

Photographer? Haha not really lol. I use a Cannon PowerShot A640. I'm trying to get a Cannon Rebel XTI though.

Here's what you do to get clear photos:

1. Set ISO to lowest valuable possible. Higher ISO=more noise, that graininess you see in some pics is due to really high ISO.

2. Open up the aperture all the way, lowest number possible. With the ISO as low as it may be, you will probably have to do this. Mine is set to F2.8.

3. Set shutter time to allow long enough light exposure to get the amount of light you want. A tripod or some kind of stand (I usually use empty boxes lol) becomes more and more important as shutter time increases. I usually have mine set to .5 seconds.

4. Take picture. I usually have a 2 second timer to prevent blur due to moving the camera from pressing the button.

Just remember to play around with it. Like overclocking, different cameras take different pics. Hope that helps.

Photographer? Haha not really lol. I use a Cannon PowerShot A640. I'm trying to get a Cannon Rebel XTI though.

Here's what you do to get clear photos:

1. Set ISO to lowest valuable possible. Higher ISO=more noise, that graininess you see in some pics is due to really high ISO.

2. Open up the aperture all the way, lowest number possible. With the ISO as low as it may be, you will probably have to do this. Mine is set to F2.8.

3. Set shutter time to allow long enough light exposure to get the amount of light you want. A tripod or some kind of stand (I usually use empty boxes lol) becomes more and more important as shutter time increases. I usually have mine set to .5 seconds.

4. Take picture. I usually have a 2 second timer to prevent blur due to moving the camera from pressing the button.

Just remember to play around with it. Like overclocking, different cameras take different pics. Hope that helps.

I took a photography course last year. So all this stuff is pretty familiar...I just don't have a "manual" camera to apply all this knowledge. Btw, .5 seconds is a really slow shutter time, can't you increase that at all? Like...make the ISO more sensitive? Open aperture even more? Or maybe light up the place? Then you'll be able to take shots in harder places without worrying about the blur. Also, I don't know if you know this, take a picture with a really slow shutter speed and zoom in while taking it. Looks really cool.

Btw, .5 seconds is a really slow shutter time, can't you increase that at all?

Set shutter time to allow long enough light exposure to get the amount of light you want. A tripod or some kind of stand (I usually use empty boxes lol) becomes more and more important as shutter time increases. I usually have mine set to .5 seconds.

Like...make the ISO more sensitive?
If you set your ISO too high, you'll end up with excessive noise in your picture.

Or maybe light up the place?
That's not always a viable solution.

.5 isnt really a bad shutter time if you have the camera on a tripod etc and your taking a picture of something still like a computer so i wouldnt worry about it in thie application , obv for action shots or no tripod work you are going to want a faster shutter speed

got my 4pin extension and 2 Ultra Kaze fans :D and wow are these things LOUD. seriously. im buying a fan controller ASAP. but anyways the pics :D

in the second pic you can see where the air goes. it comes in from the front and side then goes through the CPU out the top and back :D
000_0060.jpg

000_0061.jpg

cabbs what kinda camera are u using? and your a photographer? your pics are so clear and perfect

heres mine :D
100_1218.jpg

100_1219.jpg

100_1221.jpg

i also have a 4pin cpu extension comin in the mail tomorow and i'll have that run through the back of my mobo and then im thinking about sleeving some of my cables. is it hard?

i like but the psu is on the bottom!

You should definatley have the heatsink so the fan is facing the front of the case and blowing the air towards the back.

No way in hell am I holding the camera with a .5 shutter time. My tripod was 3 or 4 empty boxes lol.

Back
Top Bottom