Look what UPS brought me...

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;828630 said:
Wow those are some seriously small tires. What are they going on a hatchback?

Nope, my BMW. One of my previous tires blew so I had to buy new tires and I don't have the money to get new wheels just yet. In the future I will definitely get some 17" wheels wrapped in some Falkens or maybe I'll try the Toyo T1R's...I've heard lots of good things about them.

Welcome to the club. :D

They are awesome btw. Did you get reinforced sidewalls?
Yeah, you did. I just noticed. :D

Hehe, are you running the RT-615's too?

I think Bridgestone has a new streetable race tire out now that is all the rage. RE-01R or something. And yes, I got mine about 2 months ago I guess but haven't taken them to the track yet. I'll get on that in September probably.

Yeah, I've heard about the RE-01R's...slightly better wet traction too. Eh, I'm happy with my Falkens. It's still summer so it doesn't really matter.

I've had mine in some pretty hardcore rain and my car can be very unstable... no probs with the Falkens though.
And 15's aren't bad... they are light.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;828641 said:
What type of BMW are you rocking? I didn't think they made BMW's that came with 15" wheels stock.

Definitely save up for some bigger rims.

Yeah, I'm looking at some of the OEM 17" ///M wheels. Those are sexy.

As for my car it's a 1992 325i. The stock wheels are 15"...pretty small actually.

I've had mine in some pretty hardcore rain and my car can be very unstable... no probs with the Falkens though.
And 15's aren't bad... they are light.

Yeah, I'll just be careful if we get some random flash flood out of nowhere. :p For the most part though...the tarmac is warm and ready for a beatdown...Falken-style. :D

<3 I want!

Coilovers come first for me though :D

Yeah, I need to get a drop soon. Cause I took off 10% of the sidewall ratio the front fender gap is even wider so it looks kinda strange. Oh well...I'll just have to deal with it until I get enough money for a good set of coilovers. :D

Back
Top Bottom