HP Pavilion tx2510us

MikeTHE

Beta member
New BUYER!!!

Okay so I am looking in to buying this computer. I have heard that it get's a bit warm and that it is not the greatest buy. I am a mechanical engineer so some of my programs take up alot of room and there are times when I need multiple programs up at the same time. I think this computer has some really neat features. I am looking at spending about $1000. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your response.

Michael

41Cea6YcBBL._SS400_.jpg

I think this is the picture

Looks like a nice machine. From what I have read people do like it. Some have reported it running hot while in performance mode, but that can be alleviated by running a different mode. HP is known for making quality equipment.

Thanks for the response, I am pretty sure I am going to buy this computer. Does anybody know of a good inexpensive upgrade that might help this computer run faster???

I would get a laptop cooler as some decent ones are pretty inexpensive.
Do you have any suggestions? I am not to much of a computer person, but this seems like a decent computer, what do you think might be better?

Thanks for the responses! I am probably going to buy this computer tomorow, I am pretty excited to get it setup before school starts.

Does anyone know of a good antivirus program that is affordable but works well???

Back
Top Bottom