Los Angeles earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.
lowndsey you are a moderator you should be working to resolve any issues not thick in the middle of it instigating it all, shame on you.

I shall never feel shame for anything I ever say to george.

Not the only thing he has done which is bad modding.

How would you know? You haven't seen any modding that he's done with the exception of ban a few spammers.

Ok now back on topic people. There is an earthquake to discuss.

wow lowendsy i knew it wasnt good when you became mod but i thought maybe he will grow up a bit but obviously not still as stupid as ever

if you have evidence that he is george why havent you banned him yet ,obviously because you dont have any so until you get evidence i suggest you all stfu acusing him of being george all the time and lowendsy your a mod you should know better
if he was George you think he would still be here ?

i suggest you all stfu acusing him of being george all the time

00000002.png

I heard about it that night. I was cruising around town and I heard about it. It sucks. But, on the other hand, it would have been a great time to pull the Shake & Bake baggies...

wow lowendsy i knew it wasnt good when you became mod but i thought maybe he will grow up a bit but obviously not still as stupid as ever

if you have evidence that he is george why havent you banned him yet ,obviously because you dont have any so until you get evidence i suggest you all stfu acusing him of being george all the time and lowendsy your a mod you should know better
if he was George you think he would still be here ?

We have had the evidence since the day he joined. Maybe in fututre if you are unsure about what you are talking about it is best to say nothing at all. Especially before you start calling people stupid which is pretty much the same thing you are lecturing me and others for doing. Now that george is gone...I agree lets get it back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom