cuil.com

Wow...two things:

1. I think it is funny how spywarebaniser said "the layout sucks btw" and then everyone said: "layout looks good" "love the layout" "the layout is sick"

2. I think some fanboyness is starting to show in people for google :p

Just an observation, lol. :D

http://www.cuil.com/info said:
Welcome to Cuil—the world's biggest search engine.
...um...does anyone else see what is wrong with that line? How can they call themselves the biggest search engine if 1, they arn't, and two, many common folk have not even heard of Cuil. lol.

...um...does anyone else see what is wrong with that line? How can they call themselves the biggest search engine if 1, they arn't, and two, many common folk have not even heard of Cuil. lol.

They probably have the biggest website database or something.

Anyway, I don't like it. Google will always be the best for me.

I agree, that layout is awesome on the homepage. Except I don't like the way it looks after you search for something...too much contrast.

But I spect' I'll stay with google myself;)

By biggest they mean they index the most pages. And just because google has more results than cuil on on search term, doesnt meen that google's results will be more relevant...

well there is nothing wrong with the layout but there is nothing wrong with googles layout either
i dunno i just think everyone knows google they are a massive company and offer a lot more than just search engine
i just cant see them beating google
i dont even use google conciously its just the first thing that i type in if i ever wwant to find something

If they can fix up the search engine, I'll definitely use it. The UI is there already...it just needs a bit of work before it can fully contend with Google or Live Search.

Back
Top Bottom