Windows Mojave Experiment

I know that most of the forum knows Vista is a excellent operating system. But we always get threads hating on Vista when most probably have never used it.

So Microsoft decided to try a OS placebo if you will. They took Windows Vista and branded it Windows Mojave and brought in a bunch of Anti Vista haters to try out the new *beta OS* Needless to say they loved Mojave. I thought it was rather funny.

I'm willing to bet the members here that bash it would have fallen victim as well.

http://www.mojaveexperiment.com/#

I love Vista and I don't even have it lol.

On a side-note, "Anti-Vista haters" makes it sound like you mean "Vista-lovers", took me a while to get it straight. So yeah...I'm either slow today or that needs a bit of a touch...

It's ok man. I got it eventually. That's pretty funny though. I don't why they hate it so much. Even though I've barely used it, I love it. I just can't afford to buy it right now. I need a new rig so I can actually run it...I'll probably end up getting it for my birthday.

Thats very interesting indeed, that a change of name and a small talk and presentation made them change their minds about Vista itself, from just words, to an actual picture.

Haha, watch the video on the site called "You can't please everyone".

Its got a guy being told, and he pauses for around 5 seconds and finally says "So why is it faster?"

Then, in the videos everyone keeps talking about how fast it is, and remember these guys have never even see Vista running.
Makes you wonder wheather they are still all running single core 256MB's of RAM machines, and that is why the dual core 2GB's of RAM the Vista was running on, looked so fast, and nothing to do with the operating system being faster than XP?

They hate it because their not use to it, I hated it when I was not well with vista but then I got to learn alot and now its the best OS out atm in my judgement.

^
Ditto. Yay Vista. I use it and love it. I hardly ever have issues with it, and rarely have I found programs that are not compatible.

Personally, I thought Vista was awesome since it came out. I remember asking my mom for the 250 bucks for my copy of it. Well, to this day, I think Vista is an awesome OS and deserves more credit than what it is getting. Yeah, maybe you do need to have a better computer to use it, but it is still worth it in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom