Need advice with job interview tomorrow

Mooseman, I said that in morrisons, I told them I need the money but yet I still got employed.

The best way to prepare for a job interview is to research the company and market extensively so that you will be able to answer interview questions relevant to that particular work environment. Research the company website to gain an insight into their business, culture and goals. Successful candidates are the ones who have done their research!

O wait their moose, you said be honest, ok, and everyone who wants a job wants one because theirs a pay check at the end, well like you said, be honest, that's what you want.
morrisons suck thats why. i dunno why i work there :eek: lol

haha yea true. i just like all the people my age that work there. makes it more like a social gathering than going to work :p

morrosons is a crap job btw, i agree, you go around store and just straighten things out for the whole day, boring and crap.

Its better having a job where you can look back at the work you have done and see what you have achieved. those are the moments in a job I enjoy

true. its still been a great laugh though, and will do till i go to uni / go full time somewhere

so what department bit do you do in morros? I did grocery, I mean after when the store closes we have like 2 hours left on our shift which i use to do till 10pm, at 08:00 it shut, thats the time we started pulling pallets out for the nightworkers and thats the fun part because we use to race each other in the warehouse on the truck lifts but the pull ones not the engine ones lol those where the fun times hehe

im on the checkouts. when its not busy im on the shop floor racking down and stuff. during cleaning we just mess about. its all fun

morrosons is a crap job btw, i agree, you go around store and just straighten things out for the whole day, boring and crap.

Its better having a job where you can look back at the work you have done and see what you have achieved. those are the moments in a job I enjoy

nothing wrong with it when your a student
yoiu would be extremely lucky to get a job like the one you described when you are a student

Ok. I didn't get a phone call whether I got the job or not, which is common... right? Well then, I'll give them a call next week to see how things are going. Any ideas how I should ask and what I say to them?

All inputs are appreciated.:)

Back
Top Bottom