Why racism will never die

How ridiculous. I clicked that link and there was an add for 'teeth whitening' - is that racist to white people? I guess so!

im sorry but all this black rasism stuff thats being said now day's needs to be just dropped, all these cnn story's like "how it is being black in america" who the f cares about them i think they've got enough appoligies for slavery and need to just drop it..... mexican's got all there territory just strait up jacked, and white people have got enough crud from other races for slavery and everything, EVERYONE IS EQUAL!!!!!!!! stupid people..........

im sorry but all this black rasism stuff thats being said now day's needs to be just dropped, all these cnn story's like "how it is being black in america" who the f cares about them i think they've got enough appoligies for slavery and need to just drop it..... mexican's got all there territory just strait up jacked, and white people have got enough crud from other races for slavery and everything, EVERYONE IS EQUAL!!!!!!!! stupid people..........

Exactly the news needs to stick to things that actually matter. As long as idiots like this are given the attention it will always remain a topic.

I know it almost makes me look hypocritical to say that. But hey it was already in the news and I just repeated it because it pissed me off lol. If they never would of printed it we wouldn't be here right now.

I agree I think its an issue of the past. As for EVERYONE IS EQUAL its getting to the point that the average white American male has the deck stacked against him because of company's ethnic quota's.

cnn story's like "how it is being black in america"

Don't get me started on Fox or CNN U.S.

What used to be a 24 hour news channel, is now a personality driven mess. This is why many Americans don't know what's happening around the world. The news here is too focused on the United States and Iraq.

Yeah...I can tell the info is biased. At least somewhat. Because when I'm talking to my friends from Brazil they're like "what the f are you talking about?". They don't care about the war...other stuff out there that needs more attention.

News isn't to inform us, it's to make ratings and get money. It's why I don't even watch.

Jeez...that story was probably the stupidest thing I have ever read.

In my opinion that is just trying to start drama and keep us divided. Race plays too big of a role in America, I hate how people try and make everything a race issue. You didn't give Guy A this job, you must be racist. Judges are racist because they send Guy B to jail. Oh, Burger King is racist because there aren't any black people in their commercials, it deeply bothers me how people try and make everything into a race issue.

How the hell is "black hole" racist? I get sick of this kind of bitching from people who go out looking for this kind of stuff, whats next?. I think that alot of blacks still hold onto the "my ancestors were enslaved" or the "you owe me" attitudes. Yeah, their ancestors were enslaved. Hell my family owned alot of slaves back the 1800s. But does that mean I owe their decendents anything? Hell no, now seeing as how I wasn't alive when my family owned slaves I don't feel any responsibility for that, if the slaves themselves were still alive then yeah I would apologize and make amends. Besides, sometimes really bad things happen, you can't change the past and paying people money doesn't magically make what was done better.

And another thing that gets my goat is if people want to try and stamp out very public racism then they need only to look at how pointedly racist sports team mascots can be. It's another reason why I have no respect for Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, so called "social activists" who claim to be interested in helping all minority's...Bullshit. If they were they would boycott the Cleavland Indians, the Washington Redskins and countless other middle school and high school football and baseball teams who use American Indians as mascots. They aren't in ANY way "honoring" them. My grandparent's are both indian and to indians, seeing white people jump around in "costumes" chanting nonsense is offensive because in real life when indian people dance wearing feathers and chanting actual prayers its Sacred, it's their religion. It's no different to modern day indians as it was to our ancestors, it means just as much to see it and when you know the meaning behind it's touching. It's like dressing a guy like Jesus, tying him to a cross and have him jump saying things in what he thinks is Hebrew, try that in real life and see how long it would last...not long.

And also use of the word "Redskin" is a word that will get your ass beat by any indian. I will beat the ever loving shit out of anyone who calls me that, it's the equivalent of "Nigger" to a black person or "Mojavos" to a Hispanic person.

But people who claim to be socially active in stomping out racism, and bettering the lives of minority's don't seem to want to change those blatantly racist things that don't affect blacks. Which is why until they begin demanding change for ALL races then I will never have respect for them, so until then it's just a friggin joke to me.

I would dress up in black face and kick that guys ass for being a schmuck.

blackface_series2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom